With the holidays in full swing, today’s post shares some beauty-related gift ideas that can be used as stocking stuffers, or to complement other gifts. You could even do a themed “travel beauty” gift with a few of these items! Despite being small, these products pack and punch and are perfect for someone who likes to try new things and/or someone who travels often.
1. A Luxe Mascara. High-end mascaras can break the bank at $30+, so they are an ideal product to gift and try out in a smaller format. My pick is the Benefit They’re Real! Mascara. This is a beauty best-seller that claims to give lashes a ton of volume, creating the appearance of false eye lashes! It retails at Sephora for $10USD and comes in one shade (black).
2. A Pocket-Sized Sunless Tanner. We can all tend to look a bit paler in the winter months, so sunless tanning products can be a fabulous pick-me-up to the skin, adding colour and radiance. I like this Lorac SelfTANtalizer Body Bronzing Gradual Self-Tanner since it can be used on face and body and acts as both an instant bronzer as well as providing a longer-lasting glow when used consistently. You can find it at Sephora for $12 USD.
3. A Scent To-Go. Fragrances make a lovely gift, and a convenient roller ball format is perfect for travel (and given the lower price point, more risk-free to try!) One of my favourite scents is Vera Wang Princess Eau de Toilette. This rollerball retails for $18 USD at Sephora.
4. A Lip-Smoothing Scrub. Lip scrubs are one of my favourite skincare products for the cooler winter months when my lips tend to get chapped. They can be applied as often as needed and do a great job exfoliating lips, leaving them silky smooth. One of my favourites is the Lush Sweet Lips Lip Scrub which has a delicious chocolate scent and taste. Throw in a balm too for etra moisture. Available at Lush for $9.95 USD.
5. An On-the-Go Dry Shampoo. Dry shampoo has to be one of the best beauty inventions of the recent past! It’s a perfect tool to revitalize tired, day-old hair without the time and effort of washing; not to mention, going longer between shampoos is good for your hair. The Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Spray comes in a small 1.4 oz. can for $11 USD. Available at Sephora.
I hope these beauty products provided some inspiration for your holiday shopping. What is on your wish list this holiday season?